Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Testimonial!!! Be sure to scroll down to check out the pic!

Dear Hair Care Product Company,

I don't often write letters to manufactures, but after trying your new leave in conditioner, I had to send you a note. I am often hesitant to try new products. Many times I will try a product, be unsatisfied with it, and feel I have wasted my money.

Because I was familiar with your brand, I thought I would take a chance.
I can honestly say I was extremely satisfied with the product. It did just what it promised to do and it had the added benefit of making me laugh my ass off as I pumped it into the palm of my hand.



You may want to consider adding a color to the product so I don't hiperventilate from laughing so hard in the morning.

Sincerely,

A sick minded Citymouse

P.S. my kids thought is just gross, and asked me if the seal on the product was in tact when I bought it. EWWWWW!!!

18 comments:

Dan said...

Citymouse, if you are sick-minded then so am I because my first thought was the same as yours!

In fact, didn't Cameron Diaz use this very same product in There's Something About Mary?

Citymouse said...

Dan, yes she did.. but it work a bit too well!

Lucia said...

Thanks for a good morning giggle. Tee hee. Didn't know that bottled that There's Something About Mary product...

Anonymous said...

Conditioner...surrrrrreeeeeee...riiiiggggghhhhhhttttt... ;)

Steve~

Citymouse said...

Steve,
Would you believe a new whitening tooth paste?

Citymouse said...

Yes Filly! Aussie!

Anonymous said...

If I had a nickel for everytime I looked down at my hand and saw -- er, never mind.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Along with others, my thought was the same as yours. Oh, that is hysterical! Thanks for the morning giggle!

Found you via Lucia. I'll definitely be back. You're a hoot!

Peace,

Thailand Gal
~*~*~*

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder what the assembly line looks like..

Anonymous said...

You people are all sex-obsessed freaky-deakies.

For reals.

Grish said...

What JP almost said...:)

Honestly though I seen the pic before read it and I thought the same thing...

Overboard said...

LOL

Citymouse said...

JP- if I had a nickle for everyone who said that too me!
Thailand -thanks for stopping by! Sling- hmmmm mind wandering-- need cold shower!
Frank-- YES WE ARE!! Isnt that why you are here?
Grish-well, to be honset I took the picture-- and made sure part of the bottle was in it... just so there was no mistake
risring- thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

:) Yay Citymouse! Who wants to grow up anyway? Not me. Its nice to see that you are as immature as me.

Anonymous said...

omg... :D

Middle Child said...

Que? What excatly do you mean...like how can an innoent like me comprehend...puuulease explain?

Citymouse said...

Oh middle child-- go ask your older sibling!!

Citymouse said...

cj- glad to know I'm in good company.
Jannis- go to your room, but keep the door open :)