So I write this great post, Allen comments, and then I try to respond and poof!!! Up in smoke!!!
Well, I guess instead I'll just have to comment on Allen's comment.
Allen feels I'm getting darker with my posts, and that I am using a lot of profanity. He feels it coincides with his recent visit to the windy city... So the question is Allen... Did you poison the water??? No, just kidding!
With regards to my recent darkness-- I think it is my birthday and just getting touch with a side of me that is always there but that I don't often let others see. I've been letting my blog be more personal.
As far as the profanity, I guess I could cool it a bit-- the interesting thing is that most people know I don't use that kind of language very often, and certainly not around my little ones. However when I am around the kids I grew up with, we use that language all the time. I was told my grandmother had the mouth of a truck driver- I use to be like her in the regard. But now, being the fine upstanding business professional and soon to be possible alderman, I have to choose my words more carefully.
I guess it's kind of liberating to use it here.
I am very sorry if I have offended anyone! And Hell isn't a bad word!!!
I'll try and figure out what I wrote last time and repost it-- but the mood may be gone.
Oh and my pictures aren't working on blogger either!!! Bummer
4 comments:
Hey! I didn't say the cussin' was bad- quite the opposite- it's very passionate and not at all offensive.
As to the Blooger problems...let's just say that there are some things better left unknown.
If I still had it, I would reread it to see where I misunderstood-- thanks again allan!
Heehee, go for it. I have plenty of cotton wool :)
Sometimes the only word that will do is a four letter one. Go for it.
Post a Comment