Monday, October 23, 2006

Too much to say today

There were two important topics on my mind, well three

1 the wonderful lunch I had while I was sick
2 stories from my growing up
3 freedom of speech in our society

Very different topics but I should just pick one for now-- the first was almost too great to share right now, the third will take too long, especially after the phone call that said aren't you tired of monitoring your family's film watching?

And then, I read Dan's Blog and it was all over~!!!!


See all the beautiful people I look like!

I cant help but notice that Dan's Blog is down now. Too many hits I guess!

I had to tell my teenager about this site, and he told two friends and so on, and so on. So thanks Dan... I'll get back to real blogging right after I get over the fact that I resemble Eva Longoria !!!

8 comments:

Dan said...

HA HA! Discussions regarding celebrity look-alikes are much more fun than discussion about free speech! ;)

Yeah, what was that with my blog? I woke up this morning, went to my blog and got a BLANK SCREEN! There were no hits between midnight and now! I had to republish the entire blog to get it back up there. I have no idea how that happened. Very strange.

Citymouse said...

See, that's what you get for being so popular! They just overloaded your site. And usually I would go with free speech but Holly Berry??? Eva??? I am only human.

Allan said...

I recognized you and Ms.Streep...I don't even know who Eva Langoria is, although I've heard the name.

I imagine I'd be matched with a nest of centipedes and tumblebugs since I apparently live underneath a rock.

Anonymous said...

I was told that i looked like P. Diddy...

Hmmmm... ;)

STeve~

Fuff said...

LOL! Good fun!

Anonymous said...

Tip o' the lid to you and dan!
It was a fun little diversion.My matches were Jackie Chan,Kevin Costner,and my personal favorite,Clive Barker.

Grish said...

This looks like fun!

Citymouse said...

Steve-thanks for being brave engouh to stop by... and I can see the P thing.
Allan-Well, let's just say she's hot.
Fuff-- I hope your feeling better
Sling- you and your spooky stuff
Filly!!! I've missed you. I am working on some
Grish-- who do you look like?