Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I shouldn't blog when I'm angry


Ya know, if you are seeing this post it means I am more stupid then I thought.

Here are some of the things that are pissing me off at the moment. This may change once I hit publish, of course. But right now, I can't help it. I need to vent. I need to get it all off my chest and what does it matter ... Who really reads this thing anyway.

I am really glad I am going into the city today. I can walk some of this off.

I Hate.
Who would have thought it?
I didn't know I had it in me!

Hate is a strong word. My grandma' use to say only dogs get mad. Well then I guess I'm nothing but a bitch.
  1. I hate beer bellies on otherwise good looking men
  2. I hate my nose --and the fact that my face isn't symmetrical
  3. I hate when people lie to me
  4. I hate when people think my generosity is done for alternative reasons, even though I have never done anything like that and my track record speaks for itself
  5. I hate when the people who know me and love me forget who I am and want me to act like some one I am not
  6. I hate that rather then arresting the pervert, and celebrating the Nobel winners, we do the opposite on TV and radio in the name of news
  7. I hate prejudice
  8. I hate government officials ( on all levels) who pass legislation because they know what we need rather than listing to those who voted them into office and being their servants
  9. I hate people who say "I hear yah" and don't listen.
  10. I hate that even with all the wealth the world has, people still go hungry
  11. I hate that the federal government is promoting fear and taking away our rights and freedoms
  12. I hate that my life is half over and sometimes I feel like I haven't even begun to live to my full potential
  13. I hate that they don't make jeans in half sizes
  14. I hate this bitterness especially this early in the morning
  15. I hate going to bed angry
  16. I hate that there is no decent place for a 30 something year old married woman to go dancing, unless it is a wedding or a charitable benefit or she is with her husband
  17. I hate unfounded jealousy -- people who are jealous over things like the time or talent other people have.
  18. I hate the new fall TV line up

10 comments:

Fuff said...

Excellent rants !!! :))

Anonymous said...

I hearya!

(what was that last one again?)

har har har....

And especially about the dancing... girls aren't the only sex that have that problem!

Allan said...

"I didn't know I had it in me!"

I like your angry rants, so I am gonna
dispute this claim. Maybe it'll piss you off and you'll continue with the excellent rants.

I'd bet my last espresso bean that you are fully aware that we all-ALL- have a dark side, but it doesn't mean that one is a bad person, it merely makes one human.

Why wouldn't you hate that stuff anyway?- it's a dead-on list of hateful shit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote,...except the title..
Angry is the best time to blog..
Great post CM!

Grish said...

Some excellent points!

Citymouse said...

Thanks again for letting me vent guys!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you submit some of those hates to The Hate File at http://the-hate-file.blogspot.com/ It's a great place to vent.

slr

Allan said...

ooops! I didn't mean to support your hatred of your nose- I meant the rest of the list.

Take it from someone who's met you- you look A++ as is!

Dan said...

Hey Mouse, now I want to see a list of the things you LOVE. Come on ... it's good for you. I'm much more interested in what folks love ... and it's much more fun to make those lists.

I'm waiting ... :)