Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To JP! A House Warming Gift!

This post is dedicated to JP and his move from Shady Pines.

In his blog, JP mentions how Christiana Agulera comes and saves the day when he is moving. My exchange student drew both of these, this one when he was home in Switzerland





This next one he did for art class in about 10 minutes... Wow!





Here is a picture of our hottie son. He didn't like the one I posted from his surprise party, so I am trying to redeem myself before October 28th-my birthday!




Congratulations on the move!!!!

7 comments:

Grish said...

Wonderful artistic talent!

Anonymous said...

LOVE. IT!

Good looking and incredibly talented. I'm kind of starting to hate him. ;)

le p'tit chef said...

ooooooooooookaaayyy.... LOL

le p'tit chef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorraine said...

Talented kid!

Citymouse said...

thanks lorraine-- too bad we have to give him back

Anonymous said...

Whatta sweetie and a half! I'm pretty sure the only talent I exhibited when I exchanged to Finland was not wearing three layers of clothes when I went outside in January. ;-)