Since I was all dressed for success, I went to preview a few homes, and backed my car into a ditch. I had to be towed out. Good thing I have AAA.
Then to watch Julien at a cross country meet and pick him up... only we waited for his run, and were blocked by a bunch of racers and the bus made it back to town before we did.
When I got home, I couldn’t figure out how to debug my camera and had to do it twice.
Then to top it all off, I get to stand by a cutie and miss the opportunity to put my hand up his skirt... Shit on it all! What the hell was I thinking?? I guess I just wasn’t thinking... I cant belive I just stood there. I am so lame!

Told ya my timing was off today.
Tomorrow is another day I guess.
2 comments:
Well, you cant really see where my left hand is...so i could lie.
tsk...such language!
Post a Comment