
This has got to be my new favorite picture!
It's silly, it's fun, I'm smiling, and I don't care!
No work no responsibilities. So what my hair is a mess? And what if I dont have any lip stick on? Do you see that smile? That is the real deal folks!
<---- genuine citymouse smile.
I didn't realize I looked this good upside down and from the top...
err... I guess only a few people realized that until now!
THANKS JIM
This is one of the many reasons I LOVE YOU!
Please read the previous blog entry to find out more and look at more cool picks of me and my happy family.
6 comments:
Hey, I turned my monitor upside-down and you still looked good n' happy.
I'm trying to be glum and moody over here and your cheerfulness is making it difficult, which is good.
Thanks for the smile!
I like green letters, BTW.
No need to be glum or moody -- your coming to Chicago!
Good cheerful post there. Looks like you were having a good time:)
Great piccies, looks like you had a fab time!
A terrific smile indeed!...I can see it in your kids as well.
Filly
MMMMM Gummy Bears & Beer
Post a Comment