Attention all! Attention please. I want everyone to say hi to my husband Jim who has just find my blog.Please be aware that nothing will change just because he now reads my deepest darkest most sensual thoughts. Thoughts that I thought were just between you (my blog readers) and me.
Just because he now wants to know why I spend half the night typing into this stupid laptop...Well that doesn't mean I am going to be any less me.
I actually think it is kind-of cool that he is reading this stuff.
And no, I don't feel bad about the rant I gave a while back when he was being a big jerk on the way to the concert.
I think Jim understands who I am... so it is cool if he wants to read my blog and see the type of mood I am in. I mean that is why we put it on line, right?
So lets just set this up, in case he is still reading this thing...
I mean after all have you read this blog? It can get boring!
My life isn't like something you'd find at http://allthingsbitter.blogspot.com/
but ... I guess I should clarify things anyway.
I will talk about sex if I darn well please. Okay, that hasn't been a major topic so far...But who knows maybe I'll start writing erotica or something ... And if I want to write erotica or any thing else, you know I will!
I will still flirt with people online. You boggers are all so hot, guys, gals, the whole lot of you! And if I feel the need to tell you how hot you are on any given day, I will! Even if some of you do only want me because you want to eat my brains!
I will bitch liberally in my postings. I will bitch, yell, and complain about anything I want to --including my husband. Some times he may not even deserve it, but I can bitch and he can comment to defend himself if he wants to! So there! Humph!
Oh, snookums... Could you pick up some salt for the water soften on your way home from work tomorrow? And a bag of ice? We are out of ice.
*** for those of you who don't know I love my hubby... I just think it is kind of strange that I have been blogging for about a year and he is just now has taken an interest. Maybe it's because I've lost 10 # and look really hot. Maybe it's because hubby knows the exchange student reads the blog and he wants in on the joke. I don't know why he wants to read it, come on, it's not all that. But really-- I'm still going to be city mouse... I just cant help myself...
Take me as I am! :) Who I was meant to be! (song?? Anyone???)
I know he does!
7 comments:
BRAINS!!
:) I knew you would understand!
Thanks for the shout. But just so you know, my life is nothing like the stuff on that website either, and I'm the one who writes it.
That's the best part of the net Everyone's hot! Or so you can think...:P
Perhaps your hubby can't start his own blog!
adam
I think he finds it more intersting to read mine :)
This picture rocks!!! :)
Thank you once again for the wonderful weekend!! It was so much fun, hanging out with you and Im really glad to go with you to the "sleeping with the fishes" next month!!
Im really excited!
Regards to the whole family,
Jannis
P.S. The conversation in the car was pretty cool, too :D
Post a Comment