Sunday, October 21, 2007

They said No NO NO!!!

The best laid plans of mice and men do so often fail. And so it was with my f*ing weekend.

I was suppose to play Vanna at a super cool real estate auction, and messed up the date. It was Friday, I thought it was Saturday so I did nothing both nights.

I hate doing nothing.

Sunday was to be the day! Sunday we were going to one of those big places with all those rides.
I had two tickets, so my hubbie and I were going for one more of those last things I do before I turn 40.

You see I deiced that those thrill rides are a much better alternative to driving my car off a cliff, jumping off a building or screaming at the top of my lungs in a crowded shopping mall.

You've seen the adds, right? How at this time of year people are in costume? Like this

This or wait I mean this!

Did you look?
Well, I wore this.....





And do you know what happened.

The took my ticket.

They passed me through the security.


Then some security person came up to me and told me I had to leave.

Now I had no hat, no jewelery, not one costume item.

I ware those boots all the time. The white top is a peasant shirt!

The leather... well what woman doesn't have a lace up leather thing????


But SOMEONE thought it was a costumes, and costumes weren't allowed.

Not one sign said that. No one stopped me as I walked the parking lot. There was security and employees before we go to the gate, no one said a word. They jut took my ticket and let me and then kicked me out!

Funny, all the pictures going into the park showed pictures of people in costumes.

My husband feels the whole thing was simple-- the people who let me in were men, the person who stopped me was female. I don't know if that is true.

Then, something came to my mind.

Look at these pictures....

is this girl in a costume?


or this guy?

well they could be, but then again maybe that is just how they dress.

My point is this--- Who the F**K gets to decide!!!

And you know, with all the S**t I pulled as a child. All the stuff I did, and never got kicked out of anywhere... well this is just stupid!!! I could tell you stories to curl your hair- but NO!

Okay.. I'm done for now.

15 comments:

Sling said...

Are you kidding me??
I'm going to build a theme park,and require people to dress like that..You look hot CM!
Pretty nice compliment when you think about though..I mean,..Miss security thang was obviously intimidated by you. ;)

Traveling Matt said...

1st of all, i hpe you got your money back. 2nd of all BULLSHIT! I was there last week and there were these obnoxious drunk girls making asses of themselves in superhero costumes. I swear to god if you didn't get your money back...

Citymouse said...

the gave me the number to corp. and said i needed to contact them-- a bunch of bullshit! I had someone tell me she went in costume last week!

Lorraine said...

Make a big stink. And if you don't, I will.

Bastids.

Anonymous said...

You have a lawsuit, my dear.

And even if not, you can get a lot of press out of this and be on Oprah and FOXNEWS and Leno and stuff.

Keep me appraised of your appearance schedule.

Judy said...

Before I back you 100%, there's one thing I gotta know... Were you wearing underwear? ; )

Citymouse said...

lorrain--- you are so good at getting on my families case when they need it, i will ask for your assitance.
JP-- will do
Wiz--LOL, my husband gave me hell about wearing the black pants in the picture--- i wasnt going to ware any but i think that superman ride goes up side down--- I know i look good, but im no paris hilton-- i like panties!

TK Kerouac said...

I love that costume, I hope you are going out for halloween!

SpongyBones said...

You have got to be joking! That's bullshit. Damn country people don't know crap! Sorry.

Allan said...

That is total BS, they had better refund yer dough- and then some!
JP is absolutely correct. You shouldn't have much problem finding a lawyer.

Iwanski said...

That is so weird. I mean, that there's idiots like that walking around in society.

~d said...

OoHhh!
I would have been so beyond PISSED!
mother effers!

ginaemory said...

Are you serious?! That is just crazy, crazy, crazy! I'm with Sling...you look HOT!

more cowbell said...

What?! Oh hell no, that is not even right, especially in light of Monica's comment and yours. Who the hell gave them the right to decide those just aren't your friggin' CLOTHES?!

Also, you look friggin' HOT in your CLOTHES, which would probably draw in more tourist dollars to their lameass theme park.

Did you get Miss Fashion Police Chick's name? Seriously, file a complaint. They owe you at least season passes...

Middle Child said...

I ALWAYS get searched by security whi I think under Australian laws have no right to do so as they are working for private companies and have no more right to touch me than anyone else...but going through airports I give in and let them (whatta thrill for them!) because I want to get to where I need to be...

and its always the females who treat me like shit. Little Lebanese type women who probably get kicked about at home...a lot of our Australian security is run by middle eastern companies...go figure at the airports...did you get the ride? CS


she was just jealous that you looked so hot and she had to be there doing her job... COMPLAIN LOUDLY>>>letters to editors etc...do it just for the heck. Forty...is awesome... as is fifty!!!