This blog contains personal, professional and political observations of mature city girl who has mooved to a small town- a town less than suburbia. It may also personal reflections on religion, sex, raising children, relationships and the state of the world as I see it. Oh, spelling doesn’t count!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
I may have to buy that lottery ticket...
Check back with me later and maybe, just maybe, I'll get the guts to tell you why. Oh, if you read my blog, you already know why.
6 comments:
((((Mouse))). Have a martini.
:) I did!!!!
Good girl!
I know some people who won the lottery twice.... once should be easy.
Ok. I agree with you..some times it may happen but it happens with every one. You can't judge. Just buy the lottery ticket and have fun...
Ok. I agree with you..some times it may happen but it happens with every one. You can't judge. Just buy the lottery ticket and have fun...
Post a Comment