Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I had a million and one things to write about. From my own bullies, to bands, to (of course) my birthday to the march I am doing on Saturday. I wanted to tell you about that stuff.

Then I read some great movie reviews and great ghost stories and thought of my own ghost stories and movie reviews and such.


I was going to write all about my favorite teacher and I was going to write about my 2nd interview and how they sent me out in the rain.

Then I would tell you how good it is to have girlfriends and guy friends and customers who understand your value.

But instead I went around reading blogs and discovered I had won!!!

I won an award.

I don't know if I have ever won a blog award before (maybe once last year, I'll have to check).


But here... look at this....


My amazing blogger buddy Sling bestowed this wonderful award on me!

Here is what he said...

Citymouse makes me smile because she has spirit,and attitude. A big city child, slightly out of her element in a small town, she keeps true to herself!..She rocks the house!

Thank you so much Sling for your kind words. And now, in true blogger tradition, I must continue to give... And the award goes to.....

Buck over at I laugh there for I am. Buck is one of the warmest people you'll ever meet-- errr--- read. I admit I have spit coffee on my lap top more than one time because of his blog.

German Dad. Just when I think the world is crashing down around us, I will read how a parent some 4400 miles away from here (yes, I looked it up) can have the same joys, likes, and concerns as I do.

This last blogger may not have time to pass this award out, as she is heading to India. She lives a life of purposes, and she inspires me to be more than I am. Some people talk the talk, but around the world, this woman walks the walk for humanity Lucia

May God, Buddha, Brahma, Allah, Yahwey, Great Spirit or what ever I am missing--- bless you all!

4 comments:

~d said...

OMIGOSH!
Nothing to cheer you up like that, yo!
(kiss-kiss)

My pics are all click thrus...(did you see that?)

CONGRATS on your award!!!

Let's Celebrate!!

Sling said...

I should think your mantle would be overflowing with shiny things!
..Love your blog kid.

Middle Child said...

Congratulations Sling has spoken and we all agree 1,000%

~d said...

(smiling!)
I so totally hope you still roll with the Ministry song!
(kiss!)