
OK everyone. I know I should be blogging about
my road trip, including Swiss village
about the funeral I went to,
about the revelation of why my grandparents raised me,
about the kid leaving me,
about the boy with the glowing eyes,
about how friends are friends and have great parties,
about how after visiting st. Louis, I know i live a charmed life,
about how summer fest sucks,
about how the Renaissance fair rules,
about how I'm not dealing with the boy leaving
about how I need to the the boy's mom I know he is bi (be4 he gets home)
but instead I am drinking my wine and just ... well just existing I guess
help me out please people ..... what would you like to know about... oh and for the record I am still not willing to talk about the blood that I had to clean out of the car.
12 comments:
Pray,tell of your adventures at the Renaissance fair!..and pass the wine please. :)
I'll have some wine, too, and then I'd like to hear about the trip. I also know that the revelation about your grandparents raising you will make for a moving tale. Welcome home!
you totally want to talk about the blood but I would like to hear about the revelation abut the grandparents since you are saying you in fact do NOT want to talk about the blood. :)
I’ve bought some more wine and all I really need to know about is that you are ok, all things cosidered.
You could blog about the wine. MHP would totally get into that.
Food....food's a safe bet.
I want to know how you came to love Newcastle Brown Ale and HOW you get it on tap!!! That's unheard of here! We only get six-packs of bottles. And none to be had until the end of July, thanks to California hogging it all - or maybe it's you guys. Whatever, they're having a tough time getting it, and THAT is really sad. Now, pass me some wine, okay?
Visit to St. Louis, and revelation about your grandparents. And glad to have you back home.
You tell a good story CM.
Ready when you are :)
Newcastle Brown Ale is fab stuff, but it makes you bonkers if you quaff too much.
Did you hit a deer? I did and there was blood all over one entire side of my car. Truly horrible.
Uh... how about "all of the above"?
Except maybe the wine. I mean, come on people, wine is a lot less interesting than life.
Tell us a tale, Mouse. (Or should that be a tail...)
yeah, another vote Granny and Pappy. Oh, and wine.
Post a Comment