Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Merry Happy Happy


Well, to be honest (like I'm ever anything but!) I don't know how much time I'm going to have to blog. I really wanted to do a Christmas past story, but I may not have time. So if you don't see me for a week it is because I am in L.A. -- if I don't get my entry in before I leave, it is because I had to pack, and if our paths don't cross anytime soon, please know that my blog readers have become my blog friends and I treasure your thoughts, support you in your struggles, and anxiously await your next entry as well as the comments you post.

May the holiday season fill your heart with so much joy that you are compelled to share it.

May the new year bring you every good thing you never dreamed of!

peace

citymouse

17 comments:

Grish said...

Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas!

Fuff said...

Have fun CM. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Judy said...

Hoping yours is the very best of holidays, Mouse! Have a wonderful trip, and we'll "see" you when all the faerie dust settles.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, adorable family. Merry Christmas!

robkroese said...

Nice post, Citymouse. Have a good trip.

Sling said...

Merry Christmas CM,and God's speed!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the wounderful evening yesterday, Merry Xmas and enjoy ur time in california

Allan said...

Travel well Daynighter.

Lucia said...

Have a great time! Is that your darlin' family in the pic? Very nice!

Dan said...

Forget about blogging! We'll be here when you get back. Enjoy yourself! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Lots of love, Dan

DirkStar said...

Have fun! Please don't go all Hollywood on us...

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope you had a safe trip, a wonderful Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

Lorraine said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year, CM!

Max and Me said...

i hope you have had a wonderful holiday and we can't wait to see you again!

DirkStar said...

H-m-m-m...

Not a creature is stirring, not even city mouse...

Bummer, dude.

DirkStar said...

Happy New Year!

You are missed, hope to see you soon.

Fuff said...

Happy New Year CM!!