Monday, January 01, 2007



Well, the new job I tried didnt work out so I'm back at home from LA/Hollywood/Fresno and the like.

I will be spending the next few days catching up with you guys (You guys, chicago speek! I havent turnded Hollywood!) and then I'll tell of my adventures.

Happy New Year everyone!

9 comments:

DirkStar said...

I’m sure Victoria’s Secret lingerie modeling was not the right job for a decent girl like you.

Those positions are nothing more than a gateway to the seedy underworld of the porno industry.

Even though you would have made a wonderful model I’m glad you are back here with friends.

Happy New Year!

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad you are back safe and sound. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Happy New Year!

Lorraine said...

Welcome home. Happy New Year!

Judy said...

Nice to have you back, Mouse. I guess nobody told you that the Mouseketeers are no longer hiring?

Looking forward to hearing of your adventures!

jLow said...

Glad your travels ended with you back home safe and sound!

Can't wait to hear about the holiday adventures of you and yours.

Happy 2007!

Dan said...

Look at you! Standing on the same depraved street corner that I stood on just a month or so ago.

Sling said...

The Mouse in Hollywood?
Bound to make for some great reading.Welcome back kid!

Allan said...

Woo!

robkroese said...

Look, I'm sorry, I just ran out of trenches to dig. It wasn't you, really.