This blog contains personal, professional and political observations of mature city girl who has mooved to a small town- a town less than suburbia. It may also personal reflections on religion, sex, raising children, relationships and the state of the world as I see it. Oh, spelling doesn’t count!
Friday, September 07, 2007
ok, im trying to do some html stuff gina has me addicted pardon my mess
I'm with Sling. As long as you keep a backup copy of your template at a point where everything is good, then you can play around with it without worrying about messing it up. I like the new look. Then again, who am I to suggest playing around with it -- I've been thinking about actually doing something with mine for months, and then think ... nah.
Ditto both Sling and Cowbell...just have fun with it - you can always restore from a backup. You DO back it up, right? Another thought - create another blog just to mess with code on. I tested a lot of stuff on my "other" blog before making the changes for real.
5 comments:
Good luck! Be forewarned - I'm not around on the weekends to help you out of a jam. I WILL send you those links tonight after I mow my lawn, though!
dont worry... i wont do anything too stupid!
..well,how much fun can you really have if you don't do anything stupid?
Don't mind me...I'm the guy that just had to format his hard drive. ;)
I'm with Sling. As long as you keep a backup copy of your template at a point where everything is good, then you can play around with it without worrying about messing it up. I like the new look. Then again, who am I to suggest playing around with it -- I've been thinking about actually doing something with mine for months, and then think ... nah.
Ditto both Sling and Cowbell...just have fun with it - you can always restore from a backup. You DO back it up, right? Another thought - create another blog just to mess with code on. I tested a lot of stuff on my "other" blog before making the changes for real.
Post a Comment