I woke up early, got dressed and had my coffee.
Didn't read, didn't exercise, didn't look at blogs.. Not quite as complete as I would have liked. Put on the suit-- ya I clean up okay.
I was offered a position about 50 miles away from home. Then I was offered the position close to home but at commission only. Not for me. I send out a resume, and I need to make a video for a public speaking position.
I've started, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
7 comments:
Keep at it CM, something will come up. Good luck x
But I have every confidence that you will find the right job young mouse!
Damm...50 miles.But then,one thing leads to another.
If you build it it will come :) Good luck on your job quest.
Have you climbed the highest mountain?
It's out there, and soon it'll be there where you can have it.
Sending you nothing but good thoughts right now, Mouse. And geez, you've got Bono on your side so...
50 miles? Geez, I'm not even willing to drive into Seattle for a job, and that's only 12 or 15 miles. There's the traffic here, though, that can make that drive an hour long during rush hour. Forget that.
If you wear that hot dress from a few posts back in your video ... just a thought.
Post a Comment