
I've tried to write this about 6 times. There are so many drafts that say the same thing I don't know where to begin. I don't know how much to share. I don't know how to say what I feel -- and I don't even know if I'm feeling these thing or just transferring emotions into something tangible and simple so I can deal.
With all that said-- as important as some thing are--- life's distractions can sometimes make wonderful memories, summer is here in Chicago land.
We will start with a local fest
Tonight Josh Kelly
Tomorrow Better than Ezra
The Taste of Chicago has arrived to the city and so has It is my fondest desire to meet .Lorraine and several other bloggers this coming week.
My son will spend a week at boy scout camp. He looks forward to this every year. this year my husband will not be joining him, so i am a bit nervous, but don't tell them I told you.
We have a road trip planned to St. Louis and Springfield and other places Midwest.
There is a roof top cubs game, a chili cook off, Summer fest concerts, a concert in Millennium park -- all kinds of wonderful things
July my husband has a birthday. A year ago on his birthday, we received a phone call. They were stuck. There was a student coming to America on an exchange program. He needed a place to stay. He didn't have a family set up yet in the US. Could we do it? We did
3 days after my husband's birthday, I have to give my Swiss Son back to his natural family.
I'm glad it's summer and then again not
8 comments:
At least with the sun out in the summer it's easier to smile and cover up any 'sore bits'!
I think I am going to cry - both because I'm jealous you get to meet Lorraine and other bloggers and because you have to give your Swiss son back.
wait... where is Better Than Ezra playing??????? Is it free? Taste of chciago is currently getting in my way but I hope you have a good time! I hope you manage to feel better. Also I gave you an award
You'll be fine. Summer adventures and all the rest..
Thats a lot of "goings on". I thought summer was meant to be relaxed time off?
I know you're gonna miss Swiss son,but it sounds like you may have some good Summer fun ahead.
Say Hi to lorraine and the other kids for me!
Can't wait to meet you, Mouse!
Chicago is a good blogger meeting town. Have fun, don't get trampled!
Post a Comment