Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hi,

I know it's been some time since my last post. There is so much I am doing right now, and I really need to write about it all, but I haven't been motivated for much. I'm sure I can get back on track... I'm just not sure when that will be.

I do want to take a moment and just mention that one of my favorite blogs is no longer. The exit letter came from the wife of the blogger. It explained how the personal stuff in the blog her husband had was starting to filter into her place of work, so her husband was going to have to stop blogging.

This seems to be the norm. Yes, if you put it out there, everyone can see it-- but why are we all so quick to judge.

We, as humans, were created with such complexity. (god only knows!!)

At some time in your life...
You will be sexual
You will hate, even if you try not to
You will be lonely
You will love
You will hurt
You will do something someone disapproves of
You will have depressed moments
You will be attracted to someone who is not your mate
You will make mistakes
You will lie
You will think
You will live

And if you share any of that, some one will judge you.

Okay fine. Maybe the naked pictures of yourself on myspace aren't the best think for your companies image--- but it's your space-- not your companies.

Some day-- the locals will find my blog. They will know I am sexually perverted in some ways, they will know I am a liberal-- they will know I am a woman with a brain who hates the fact that she lives in a town with bigots. They will know I care and I cry and I feel.

I will not stop blogging
I will not stop putting up sexy pictures of myself -- not that I ever had, but if i want to i will!
I will continue to use my first amendment rights.
I will willingly accept the consequences of my actions as they come.

So it is written
So let it be done!

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

So say we all.

robkroese said...

Ok, so I didn't miss the sexy pics. Let me know when you post them.

Sling said...

They can have my blog when they pry it from my cold,dead hand.

Spoke said...

You know what, screw your first amendment rights. Jesus gave his up and said what he wanted, when he wanted to!!
Live in the freedom that Jesus has GIVEN you. Bugger the countrie's aneqdotes and tired slogans.

whimsical brainpan said...

Agreed!

Yeah, the only thing that would stop me from blogging is me and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Allan said...

Welcome back and keep it comin'!

I gave up anonymity a long, long time ago. Anyone who wants to judge me can kiss my winkle.
Actually, it's already been done- and the judge was found guilty. Ha!

SIMON said...

So much been said on this subject at the moment and so much been given over to pure bureaocracy and people getting carried away with all sorts of wrong ideas.
They'll never get mine! People are so judgemental.

Nice post city, really nice!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your friends husband, but i know of "trash police", and a few other strange but legal and goverment agencies that really suck. Keep expressing yourself, yes, it is a right, so do it.

DirkStar said...

Amen!

The line about my space is not the companies space is so good.

I gave up living to make other people happy a long time ago.

I don't want to die frustrated because I spent my life trying to live up to standards nobody else does either.

Live as if today were your last day...

Somehow that saying has never seemed to imply "as others would have you live your last day."

Rage, rage against the night.

Fuff said...

Exactly why mine is almost anonymouse :)
Good stuff though.

robkroese said...

What do you mean, did I read it? Of course I read it. So are you going to tell me when you post the sexy pics or not?