Friday, November 07, 2008

This is what Nov 4th looked like

This is what Democracy looks like..... we were there... and we are happy
(notice the flag in back of me and the kids)


8 comments:

Allan said...

That is so cool! History, baby, history...yeah!

le p'tit chef said...

and god damn it i wasn't there =(
but in the last picture there's this street sign thing that says J2 ;) haha

Citymouse said...

allan--- I feel like the good mom-- took my kids there

Julien-- you would have loved it all types of people it made the 4th of july look like a back yard cook out. You know where the bands play at the Taste? We couldnt even get close to there is was so packed! We were across the road and look how many people. If I didnt have Jim and the kids I would have tried to see if someone had an extra ticket. But none the less --- like allan said--- history baby

Sling said...

I am so jealous!..
How totally cool that you got to be there with the kids to witness history.

Iwanski said...

Hooray!!!! *smiles*

Miss Healthypants said...

Sorry, that last comment was from MHP, not from Iwanski. :)

Anonymous said...

here in germany we are all happy about the result!! congratz to you - hoping for better times!!

Anonymous said...

The family looks happy and HEALTHY and that is good to see.