So, KT Tunstall wrote that really cool overplayed song Suddenly I See (no I am not playing that today) The song was written about someone she really admired, Patti Smith. I always liked that KT Tunstall song, but when I heard that, I fell in love with the song. I totally got her point!!!
So yesterday, I was online and who pops up but young Jannis from Germany (His dad's blog is on my blog roll) Jannis was an exchange student from Germany who stayed here int the states last school year. Jannis was cool. Jannis still is cool.
So while chatting, he mentions to me that he saw some film about Patti Smith for a class in school, and as he watched it he said to me "wow -- that reminds me of you Mouse"
It is was truly one of the nicest things anyone ever IM'd me! Sooo much better than "Hey, wanna cyber"
Here is my pick for the week. See ya all soon--- and remember YOU have the power!
5 comments:
I would certainly consider that a HUGE compliment...and I can totally see it.
Hello! Thanks for discovering my blog, and for your comment. KT Tunstall is Scottish like me!
Thank you lorraine
Slutty (or do you like McWhore better?) Welcome to my little world, I think you will find it as honest as yours ... most of the time, fell free to stay a while and visit.
If you ever happen to visit Germany we should put on the old stuff on the record player – I still have some Patti Smith vinyl records standing in my shelf. --nattix--
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment