Ya know, if I wasn't such a positive person with so much to live for and a loving family, I may just equate my life-- right now-- to that of an old movie character named George Bailey.
I got a call from the temp agency. It seems they FORGOT to check my records, and they were audited and because they were out of compliance -- because they didn't do their job, I don't have one either. I was suppose to work until Dec 31. That would have been enough to get us through one more month. But now, well now I don't know what.
But, so they tell me, it is not totally their fault.
You see, the lab ran the wrong drug test on me.
Of course, there is nothing they can do.
But the do feel bad.
Funny, if I did my job this way, I would be fired.
I do the right thing, and i get screwed.
Oh, they haven't paid me yet--- it seems my pay check is "pending" even though my hours were approved. Funny how that works.
So I'm going to drive my car into a tree, find my guardian angel and hope a bunch of people come over laying money at the table---
Maybe I'll just call my lawyer to see if there is any recourse.
Maybe I'll just look for another job.
It's a wonderful life
4 comments:
I think you should find your angel, grab them apples, forget the lawyer and go to that temp place and throw them apples at them!
well crap.
Bastards!
(Oh, that was very unChristmaslike of me, wasn't it? Oh well.)
That's bollocks.
Post a Comment