Monday, March 05, 2007

arrrggg
eekkkk
ackkkk

I've been sick, too sick to write or comment. But i know what you have been up to, because I have been reading. And as soon as I can sit for more than 15 minutes without looseing something from an oriphis, i will write and commment.

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh, poor baby. Sending some cyber chicken soup and trashy magazines your way. Feel better soon!

Lorraine said...

Oh, poor baby. Sending some cyber chicken soup and trashy magazines your way. Feel better soon!

Spoke said...

keep it together now...

Sling said...

Get well soon CM..Mass quantities of lorraine's cyber chicken soup shold help. :)

Fuff said...

Erk. Hope you get some respite and feel better soon CM.

Anonymous said...

Take care; and hopfully will hear from you soon again.

Allan said...

When you feel better will you tell me what an oriphis is? It sounds like a mythological beast- is it a winged gazelle that breathes fire? That would be cool.

robkroese said...

Feel better soon, Mouse.

Lucia said...

CM...get well, get well, get well!

Anonymous said...

Get well.

And try Lorraine's soup, it really works.

Judy said...

Poor Mouse! Too much of a good time with your girlfriends? ; )

'Hope you're feeling better by now. I linked my latest post to you... well, sort of...