If I told you we raced a bed down the main street of a town where a cow is king would you believe me? Well this is where a picture is worth a thousand words. We came in second in the preliminaries for the 30+ age group, we hope to take first in the finals... I'll keep you up to date via the blog. I need to work on my marshmallow toss! Doesn't this look like fun?This blog contains personal, professional and political observations of mature city girl who has mooved to a small town- a town less than suburbia. It may also personal reflections on religion, sex, raising children, relationships and the state of the world as I see it. Oh, spelling doesn’t count!
Friday, May 19, 2006
You wont believe me anyway
If I told you we raced a bed down the main street of a town where a cow is king would you believe me? Well this is where a picture is worth a thousand words. We came in second in the preliminaries for the 30+ age group, we hope to take first in the finals... I'll keep you up to date via the blog. I need to work on my marshmallow toss! Doesn't this look like fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeez, you look like your hanging on for life or did they really do
Mach 1????
Post a Comment