This blog contains personal, professional and political observations of mature city girl who has mooved to a small town- a town less than suburbia. It may also personal reflections on religion, sex, raising children, relationships and the state of the world as I see it. Oh, spelling doesn’t count!
Monday, September 19, 2005
Thank God for those same ten people
If I've heard it once I've heard it a thousand times-- the same ten people do everything. Well let me just say thank God for those 10 people. I was at a meeting and there they were again- and it's great! Hey-- if it were not for the 10 there would be none! Cut the BS!!! Get those who want to be there and who are ready to get involved --well involved! You 10 people ROCK and you know who you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment