Monday, August 22, 2011

List of things to do

This should probably be some type of facebook post, but I really don't need everyone one to know what I am up to and up against.

This morning I finished working on how much money the ex husband owes the kids. It is a very good chunk of change.  Not like paying off the house -- but in reality, it is pretty close.

To be honest, I think I missed some stuff he owed them.  But at this point, I just needed to get this done and over with.  It is up to the court from here!  I have done the best I can.

So now, being I am still off the rest of the day. I have to get things done around here.  Here is my to do list. 

Bake a cake
Bake banana bread
Clean the kitchen
Clean and vacuum the living room
Laundry-- wash dry fold and put away
Design two different t-shit  for band
Create a Venture Crew participation certificate
Cook dinner
Relax and read


I guess it's not all that bad!  It is about 2:30. I will check in later to let you know how I did!

1 comment:

Citymouse said...

not too much got done ;-(