My son's plane landed at about 2:00 the morning in Paris.
I don't know this because of a phone call, I know this thanks to the computer and my gut. About 1:30 I woke up and I knew my son was nervous / excited about the landing. I just knew it-- I could feel it, as if it were my own stomach turning a bit.
He won't really be able to call, and that is fine. He doesn't need to call. He needs to have fun!
I am worried- I did forget to give him a phone card and the hotel names and such. But I shouldn't be afraid. He is with a tour group and I am sure the instructor will go over things with him.
I can cry to think of the wonderful things he will experience like this
3 comments:
You shouldn't worry kid.I know that's easier said than done,but he'll have the time of his life,make some great memories,and see some pretty wonderful things!
He'll come back a seasoned world traveler. :)
This is sooooo exciting for him!
That is awesome! Let us know how his trip goes! :)
Post a Comment