Thursday, February 15, 2007

Was (Not Was) "I Blew Up The Untied States"


My friends and I went to a high school for advanced students. While in our junior year of school we had an interesting conversation at the local big-chain burger place.

"How would you blow the school"
"Blow up the school?"
"Ya, we were discussing it in Chemistry. "
"You know, implosions verses explosions. "

The pencil and paper came out and the discussion began. Where would the bomb have to be placed? What type of materials would you use? Implosion or explosion?

By the end of the fries and a few dozen cups of coffee, we had it all figured out. It was to be an implosion. We figured the amount of the particular type of explosive, where to place the device and when to have it go off to have the fewest casualties.

It was great! Chemistry homework done. Off to our respective homes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can spot an ATF jacket pretty easy in a high school. The letters on the back of the jacket stick out even in a school of 6000.

The dogs were in the building, the lockers were searched and names were gathered. Those who weren’t in school that day had visits to their home.

Since that moment I knew freedom of speech wasn’t really free. You could get in trouble for just thinking out loud.

There have been so many stories in the news about people who have said the wrong thing. Simple things like kids in school being affiliated with gangs due to the things they doodle on their note books.

And of course there are the recent Bush Bashings that have caused Jr. High girls and Sr. Citizens visits from the secret service… well I can now officially include myself in this group.

Let me explain

As many of you know, I have a couple of blogs, there is the city mouse, there is shhhh, (my personal closed journal) and then I have a third for poems and sexy stuff that I don’t want the world to know. A few (very few) of you have found this blog.

Last week, as I checked the one stat… I found someone else who found my sexy blog

Date & Time: Feb/12 9:15 AM IP Address: 63.162.143.21
Country: United States City: Washington
Organisation: Depthomelandsecurity

My kids are now afraid some men in dark glasses are going to take me away. I guess if they found my city mouse site and gave it a look I would understand. I mean I read and comment on some very political blogs… But why the sexy one?

One day we were sitting around the house and the Swiss son and I began to talk political stuff. It is no secret, I dislike our current president. I feel he brought us into a war based on lies. I feel his need for retaliation outweighed the oath he took to uphold the constitution.

I don’t know the man personally, and I wouldn’t want to. But with this conversation we began to talk about events we heard in the news. About who was targeted recently—I just didn’t think it would be me, at least not for the stuff I’ve put online thus far.

So, with that being said, if you want my other site let me know—I will email it to you. And if don’t already have a way to see who is visiting your blog, I would advise you get one and check it out every once in a while.

I also want to say hello to Mr. Chertoff ! I hope you enjoy my blog Mr. Chertoff! Happy reading!

15 comments:

Judy said...

Wanna bet it's because you have Swiss son staying with you? That would be my guess.

So, let's see... where can we place the bomb to implode this administration? (No need to worry about the number of deaths; they don't).

Citymouse said...

wizard,
I thought of that too but switzerland is neutral. And again it is on that other blog of mine...strnage days...

Anonymous said...

Women,
Sign of the times. Also send MOM the other blog. Hey, why not? Also I'm a mother and you now know what that means.

Lorraine said...

Bastards. They've spied on you, they've spied on Sling. Why the hell haven't they spied on me? I am feeling so left out.

Spoke said...

I guess my rants and anti-amerikkkanism venting on my blog doesn't count because I'm a Canuck. I love many American people that I know...I pray for America and Americans...but I also want the corrupt leaders to fall, alongside the CIA and those Bastards of "defence".
A friend got back from Europe. She said she saw lots of Canadian flags on coats and back packs...80% were worn by Americans. How's that for freedom?

Spoke said...

Ok, I enjoy a good read, email the link to Shhhh

Allan said...

I wouldn't worry about it. I've been getting DHS, FBI,DEA ,CIA, NASA and .mil & .gov hits for years. Some are people I know and from that info, I'm pretty sure the rest are just employees screwing off on the clock.
The 'real' black-ops hits come up as 'Unknown'.

Citymouse said...

Really Allan? Gees Ive been getting those for a long time.

Sling said...

E-mail me the link to shhhh..I wanna see how the Dept. of Homeland Scrutiny is spending my tax dollars.

Red Seven said...

What Allan said -- the DHS is a huge federal agency, and not all of those people are 100% productive every single moment. More than a few go peeking around at blogs -- and probably need some sexiness, after spending 10 hours cooped up inside one of those horrible federal concrete prisons they laughingly call offices.

tkkerouac said...

great blog, I like your cartoon thumbnail photo.

Dan said...

Don't worry about Chertoff reading your blog. He probably doesn't understand how "the internets" work.

Max and Me said...

oh my god...that is just...frightening! i feel like we are living in a bad sci-fi movie under this administration.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Mouse,
been up to my eyeballs in (fashizzle)
I am reading and I will touch base with you soon.
♥
~d

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker. I lurk at home. I love your blog and think you're totally cool. I read, but I never post.

Except this time, and probably never again.

The IP address is real. I checked it at another guy's computer at work and did a lookup. I did it at work because we have those spiffy .mil addresses and SIPRNET and all that jazz; whatever.

It's just a desktop of a mid-level DHS paper-pusher, a government employee and not a contractor like the domain contact who works for SAIC. Probably just an innocent lunchtime reader or, because it's a government employee, done in lieu of working since most of the actual work is done by the contractors like SAIC, CSC, Titan and KBR. One of the other posters said the whois would show as unknown, but that's not true. Most will show up on the whois you can access as coming from GTE or something like that. Looks like a garden variety cable modem or DSL line. It isn't, but it looks like one if you look it up in an open whois.

I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Back to silent lurking and liking you a lot. You and your women friends are very attractive. Kinda makes me wish I was older and lived in the midwest, instead of Maryland. Somehow, I don't think 24-y.o. computer geeks would be that attractive to you all. That, and the lack of social skills I would have acquired if I went to high school after grade 8 instead of college.

BTW, we call them the Dept of Homeland Stupidity at work. We have to explain _everything_ to them, even though it's just pictures.