
“All I want are my polka-dot socks”
“Polka-dot socks?”
“Yah, you heard me. Polka-dot socks.”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Look, it’s cold, I’m nervous and they help.”
“How the hell do they help?”
“Stop asking stupid questions and help me look.”
“Stupid questions she says.
It’s not a stupid question.
It’s just a pair of fucking socks.
Here!
Here are black ones!
And here! Here are red ones!
There are all kinds of socks!
Just put some on or we’ll be late!”
“Fine!
But I won’t feel as confident.
And because of that you’ll have to do the talking
And be the witty one!
‘cause I'm just going to go into my shell…
‘cause…well, cause I want those socks!”
“Fine! I’ll take over; let’s just go!” said the left side of my brain to the right.
“Polka-dot socks?”
“Yah, you heard me. Polka-dot socks.”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Look, it’s cold, I’m nervous and they help.”
“How the hell do they help?”
“Stop asking stupid questions and help me look.”
“Stupid questions she says.
It’s not a stupid question.
It’s just a pair of fucking socks.
Here!
Here are black ones!
And here! Here are red ones!
There are all kinds of socks!
Just put some on or we’ll be late!”
“Fine!
But I won’t feel as confident.
And because of that you’ll have to do the talking
And be the witty one!
‘cause I'm just going to go into my shell…
‘cause…well, cause I want those socks!”
“Fine! I’ll take over; let’s just go!” said the left side of my brain to the right.
11 comments:
LOL! I would have waited until I found the socks but I'm very obsessive like that.
Okay...Just go and don't be late!..We'll look around for your sox..
Oh boy, I can't wait to read the rest!!!! SOCKS..........
Whim, ya...but im obsessive about being on time too.
Sling,let me know when you find them.
MOM!!!!!geesss LOL (um that means laugh out loud, like i'm making a joke..Like you did)
Like Whim, LOL!!! Wonderful post!
I woulda worn one polka and one black and had two happy hemispheres!
I always wear mine inside out...they last longer that way.
Sling, do you know how to take apart the dryer? I'll find the Phillips head...
Hey, that was really good.
I love a surprise ending.
Lorrain-- do you know my dryer is already apart LOL that was like the first place I looked... no wonder I like you so much!
O.K. reread the sock one, also it is what it is with your sister, so the vote looks for FBI. Okay, what did happen!!!!!
Post a Comment