Lately, I feel like the only thing I am writing about is teenagers. My teenagers.
I am just really amazed by them, and I can't talk with them about it all, so I write about them.
After all, what else should I talk about? Well let's see, I could talk about the state of the economy and how it's all been done before and if the American people keep buying what the tea party is selling we are really really really screwed.
Or, I could talk about how hate still runs ramped in American as is shown in California with more laws t repeal the rights and protection of the GTLB community.
I could talk about my new job, which is awesome so far. And if I spoke of it I would mention how I now can sleep and don't feel compelled to drink away every action of the day!
Wait, what was it I was going to talk about? I need more coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment