Sunday, January 09, 2011

The shooting of US congress woman Giffords has got us all thinking and talking. People in other parts of the world must think we are on the brink.

Think about it, if you read that a Parliament official was shot by a 22 year old in England, how would it make you feel about the country, it's people.

I understand that many Americans don't care about what the rest of the world is up to, or what they think about us, but really folks, we are a global society.

So the revolution is coming. I bet that is what they are thinking. It is what it looks like to me. There will soon be a larger division between rich and poor. And those two groups will be divided into two groups the troublemakers and the helper. Simple concept.

So when the revolution comes, I know what I want to do and I know how I want to die. Yep, I have a big mouth so when it come, I will die. I want to die building a well, or feeding the hungry. I want to die teaching children that it doesn't have to be this way. It doesn't have to be us against them. We all want the same thing, we just have very different ways of seeing it done. And a gun is never the answer. Never. and then.... they will come for me...

I pray we can have peace in our country one day.

3 comments:

Miss Healthypants said...

You go girl!! :)

People may say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one...we can have peace in this country--and this world--someday! :) We need to stand up for what's right! :)

Dirkstar said...

Viva La Revolution!

Mom said...

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.