MEN, they make me sick, they make me tired.Okay, why can men who have wives make their own phone calls. I'd like to blame this one on his father, but I know for a fact his dad will spend all day on the phone to get and answer, or prove someone wrong, or make a point. My husband has a phone phobia that is going to make me pop a blood vessel. Yes, I will make the calls, and maybe that is the problem, I thought, so I put it to a test. Dinner out, sportsman's club, I want to go, Jim wont call, I got pig-headed and wouldn't call (on principle) we didn't go. So tonight, I tell him to make a list of things he wants me to do. He gets all pissy about it.
"Well, it's not like I'm making you do these things. Why can't you just say it'sWhy can't I say it? (blood pressure rising) Why cant I say it ? (vein in forehead throbbing) Why?? Well listen you son of a mother, I do have to do it, no I don't need to do it I have to do it because you wont pick up a flipin' phone. It's a phone, the person on the other end cant even see you! What is the deal. I'll do it, I can accept it, I don't mind it but I don't need it... You need me and don't you forget it!
things you need to do?"
So make me a flipin' list of all the calls I have to make Monday morning so I don't forget anything and let's just get it done, because you and I both know it won't get done otherwise and anyway I guess it's nice to be needed.
HUMPH!
1 comment:
Hey women,
Guess I not the only one that feels like "Gee, he has fingers and hands too." Anyways know how you feel been there too.
MOM
Post a Comment