I have blogged in a long time, but I think I need to start again. I find that there are two people here-- the real me-- the person with very strong feelings who has things to say and who fights for what is right. Then there is the person you see on facebook. Granted, it is the same person, just not as confrontational. Life is too short to fight with people you consider your friends. I just try to live and let live a little more than I use to, but when I post how I feel, what I think or about injustices I see, I get a great deal of shit. Yes, I said it, shit. So here are just a couple of things I have been thinking
I'll say out of your gun cabinet if you stay out of my uterus!
I have read Leviticus, and yes I know there is some good stuff there, but there is some really repetitive odd things in there too. My husband says it is because there was no television back then. I was once told "you have to take the whole thing into consideration". Well if that is the case, I am unclean, I have no wave offering and I need to be cut off and stoned. Also, the punishment for adultery is death. Just saying.
I really wish I would have one that 500 million dollar lottery.
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment