Wow, Mila will be gone in less than two weeks. Life is crazy!
I gave a sermon at Church this last Sunday. it was all about Zach's accident and my turning away from go. I would love to post it, but it is a long read. I may try it as my first pod cast.
A couple of cool things --- it was hard, harder than I had thought. I didn't think reliving it would be so bad, because he is doing so good. I was wrong. When I think about all the little things he goes though because he is deaf in his right ear and because of the TBI, I break down. I cant help it.
My Pastor came to listen to my sermon. It was scary at first but there was this one part --- the part where I said I found no comfort in the book of Job. He nodded --- as if in agreement. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. I felt so much guilt before that _--- oh Job got it, why cant you?
It seemed like Rev Jeff undstood.
Lastly, I hve been able to concentrate more on who I want to be (thanks again miss heatlty pants)
be creative, be kind, be love, be beauty, be ever-expansive, be abundant, be receptive -- this I believe I can do.
I will miss Mila, I miss my son as he is gone to work at a camp for the summer. I love that my daughter is still at home, even if she fights me about it.
I live life and I love and I am grateful.
One more thing. A woman shared this with me and I cant get it out of my head.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says "Oh no, she's awake!"
1 comment:
I'm glad that you're working on staying focused on what you want to be, not on what you don't want to be. *smiles*
P.S. Nice new look for your blog! :)
Post a Comment