Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who's picture is that?

Facebook is interesting. Sometimes I wish the blogs would have the like and dislike button.

One interesting thing on Facebook as of late is the number of pictures from my past that keep appearing -- with out me in them.

For example, there are all the house parties. I was the one with the apartment when we were out of high school. The parties -- oh the parities---we had. There are all kinds of pictures showing up at these parties, and none of them have me in them. Not even an acknowledgement of hey-- wasn't that Mouse's place where we all hung out?

There are also about a dozen different concert pics. Every one I attended. Every picture-- I am MIA. Even though I was the one who babysat all you drunks. I am not in a single picture.

The best thus far are the pictures from my wedding reception to my first husband. Wow, what a party that was. There are pictures all over, and I am not in a one of them! On top of that, there must be a least a dozen comments -- wasn't that Karl's wedding? We had such a great time at that wedding -- wasn't it Karl's? Look! It's Karl!

Hey! What about me? You know, the hard working one who paid for everything and kept things together. The one who scored your shit, gave you a place to stay and got you out of jail? WHAT ABOUT ME?

Well, I guess maybe it is all a blessing. No pictures = no proof. My political career is safe so far.
Yet, it would be nice to get the recognition I deserve cone in a while.

But considering I feel a little neglected, lets go with some interesting labels for this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself lucky. I keep showing up in pictures I would rather not be showing up in.

Miss Healthypants said...

I think we may have a picture of you from Jonathan's (Buck's) White Trash 4th of July party--I'll have to try to dig it up! :)