Friday, May 22, 2009

I don't know if it is a rut, or a crisis or bump or what. My faith if fully shaken.

Our suit against the school is taking forever -- or at least that is how it seems. I can't prarticpate in school activities as I once did for fear it may affect the case. It is killing me.

The school is really screwing up Zach's individual education plan. At least my sister is an expert on those things. It really just sucks.

My faith in God is shaky at best as of late. I young woman from Church got thrown from a horse--- brain injury-- much worse than Zach had.

A young man in our community died of cancer leaving behind a wife with MS and two kids---just about the same ages as my kids.

So why bother? Why bother living a good life and doing the right thing? To what purpose? Your just going to suffer and die anyway. Why not do what I can for me and my family and Friends and screw the rest? Why fight for Justice? What good does it do anyway... we are just going to die and leave those we love alone .... ARRRGGGGG

So I guess it is Friday and this song just seem to work.

1 comment:

Miss Healthypants said...

Ah, yes--the eternal question...why go on, when things seem so bleak?

My personal take on it is that those few happy, carefree moments in our lives make all the bullsh*t worthwhile. I live for the good moments and ignore the bad. There's no point to me in wallowing in the sadness.

It sounds to me like you are in a bit of a valley--but there will be a peak straight ahead, trust me. Keep the faith! :)